We offer great deals on several name brand tires, including:
Goodyear | Michelin | Hankook | BFGoodrich | Kelly Tires | Dunlop
How often should I change my tires?
As a general rule of thumb, the lifespan of a tire is around 20,000 to 50,000 miles before they need to be changed. Tires should still have their tire tread, air pressure and damage inspected monthly as well as a tire rotation to keep their wear from being uneven. When a tires tread depth is 2/32 inches or less, a tire replacement might be needed soon!
Other warning signs include:
- Seeing three or more tread wear indicators around the tire
- The tire cord or fabric is showing through the rubber
- The tire has a bulge or split
- The tire has a puncture, cut or other damage that can’t be repaired correctly
- The tire thread sidewall is cracked, cut or snagged deep enough to show the cord or fabric.
What causes tire wear?
Many factors can cause tire wear, such as your driving style and tire maintenance habits. Tire replacement is absolutely needed when the tread wear indicators appear. Built-in tread wear indicators look like narrow strips of smooth rubber across the tread and become visible as the tire surface wears.
If you’re in need of new tires or a tire rotation, give us a call at 580-798-3166 or click on the button below to schedule now.