Our comprehensive brake inspections include:
- Checking for even wear
- Measuring brake pad thickness
- Ensuring brake lines and master and wheel cylinders aren’t leaking
- Checking rotors for hot spots and run-outs
- Inspecting calipers for warm fluid leaks and movement
- Checking anti-lock brake sensors
- Testing hardware and making necessary adjustments
- Checking brake fluid conditions and levels
How will I know if my brakes need servicing?
The brake system is one of the most important safety mechanisms in your vehicle. It is necessary to have it inspected regularly – a minimum of every six months or every 6,000 miles (whichever comes first) to ensure proper performance.
Common signs that your brakes need attention include:
- Squealing or grinding noises
- Car pulling to one side
- Steering wheel or brake pedal shakes when applying brakes
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) warning light comes on
- Brakes feel spongy or hard to press down
If you’re in need of a brake inspection, give us a call at 580-798-3166 or click on the button below to schedule now.